The development team of Quux Oy is looking for an Embedded Software Developer for customer projects in Tampere. Are you the right person to reinforce our team?
As an Embedded Software Developer you will participate in diverse and variable software development projects. You have access to modern software development technologies and tools. As a member of our experienced software development team you are able to influence the developed solutions.
Quux Oy is an emerging software company in the Pirkanmaa region. We are located in Tampere, in easily approachable Onkiniemi where the heart of our software development is placed.
Quux Oy is focusing on development of optimized supply-chain management software solutions. We are familiar with a wide range of device-edge-cloud -environments.
Our client base consists of Finnish SMEs and international listed companies. We possess especially strong technical know-how about automated software production processes of the automotive industry.
To succeed as Embedded Developer you should have:
- technical education (e.g Bachelor of Engineering).
- experience of embedded system programming for different kinds of processors and microcontrollers.
- experience of Linux -programming in embedded systems (e.g device driver).
- good interaction and communication skills in English.
We consider as an asset any kind of experience of following technologies:
- I.MX6 solo and quad
- WASM and WASI
- XML -technologies
- Docker and WSL2
- Embedded GUI (especially Web)
We offer you:
- interesting software projects.
- support of our experienced core team.
- view to utilizing and developing modern software technologies.
- international operational environment.
At Quux Oy we have a flexible work culture and remote work is possible even in normal circumstances. Working in our team with demanding projects you will become a guru, like it or not. Join our top development team in Tampere!
If you got interested please send your application and CV by email to
[email protected] by 18.06.2021 at the latest. We will recruit flexibly as soon as we find the appropriate person for our team.
For enquiries, please contact HR-manager Heidi Merimäki-Tanskanen tel. +358 10 299 0031 (Mo-Tue 1:00pm-3:00pm).